I launched the original SEO Side Hustle over 2 years ago now, with the intent of teaching anyone how to make money with SEO without the course costing thousands of dollars… And I can happily say I achieved that for the over 3,000 customers that bought it.
However, the original eBook only ever really taught people how to build affiliate and ads websites in gold mine niches, when actually there are dozens of different business models you could use to make a very good living in SEO.
So, SEO Side Hustle 2.0 was created. A new video version that still teaches my modern style of doing SEO, but also gives you access to different, proven business models that might be more suited to your lifestyle and characteristics.
Who Am I & What Do I Know About SEO?
I’m Charles Floate and I’ve been doing SEO for 14 years, including 10 years of running my own companies in the space.
I started out managing a website for my mom to keep her from getting hustled for a lot of money by some “SEO expert”.
Since then, I’ve done SEO all over the world and for the past 5 years, I’ve resided in Chiang Mai, Thailand – The SEO capital of the world.
From here, I’ve been able to grow my reputation as one of the world’s best SEO consultants, as well as:
- Sold TWO Agencies For High Six-Figure Deals
- Train & Developed Several of The World’s Best Self-Employed SEOs (James Gregory, Jack Vivian, Rohit Palit, Edward Rostron, Keval Shah and many more)
- Been Part of or Directed Thousands of Successful SEO Campaigns
- Worked With Hundreds of Businesses & Agencies To Increase Their International Traffic & Revenue
- Sold SEO Training & Courses To Over 20,000 Customers
There are definitely worse people you could be learning from, but few that would give you the level of information I am at this price.
The reality for most people reading this is simple:
The cost of this course ($399) will be nothing in comparison to how much you’ll learn, the skills you’ll develop, how much you’ll make and the money you’ll save from the mistakes I made along the way…
Could You Figure This Out On Your Own?
Sure! Everything I teach in this course (With the exception of my own personal experiences) can be found all over the internet, the problem is that it’s mixed in with a lot of information that’s:
- Outdated – Google is constantly rolling out updates. What worked even 12 months ago has changed. I’ll teach how to detect and adapt to any changes in the search algorithm with my future-proofed style.
- Incorrect – A lot of people just reguitate what other SEOs have said, not actually testing it for themselves.. This leads to a LOT of incorrect information becoming mainstream thought in the SEO community.
- Scattered – Not only is this information scattered around the internet, even if you were to spend all of your valuable time looking for it, you don’t know how to best make it work together to give you the best returns and generate maximum traffic and profit.
- Dangerous – There are a lot of tricks that will get you traffic and boost your sites ranking, but only until Google catches you. “Black Hat SEO” is top level stuff and if used by people with no experience, it will get their site buried by Google – The exact opposite of what you’re trying to do.